Wednesday, March 7, 2007

WFMW-Kitchen Edition



It is WFMW hosted by Mrs. Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer

My WFMW tip is using cafeteria trays in your kitchen.
One way we use ours is in our refrigerator. We put the contents of the fridge on the trays, so when it is cleaning time, you just pull them out and wipe them off. Very easy!

Another way we use them is bread making/kneading trays. Simply place a wet rag under the tray so it doesn't slide and presto! A cheap rolling surface that can be ran through the dishwasher. They can be used as craft trays, puzzle making surfaces, breakfast in bed trays, etc. Have fun! We found ours on ebay!

It Works For Me! For more great WFMW tips, visit Mrs. Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer

--Courtney

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh, that's interesting, I just might have to hunt for some trays!

Maiden Of Virtue said...

Thank you! We found some on ebay...12 trays for one dollar.

Thanks for visiting!
--Courtney

Rae said...

Great idea! Thanks for the tip! =)

Maiden Of Virtue said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Jane said...

Great idea. I have one large baking sheet that is really for professional ovens that I use in my classroom for puzzles.

Lisa said...

Great tip. Clean up will be a snap with the trays. Thanks for sharing. :o)