Thursday, March 22, 2007

FF!

It's Frugal Friday hosted by Biblical Womanhood

My tip is an excellent chocolate coffee shake!

Mocha Shake
Ingredients:
1/4 cup warm water
2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 tablespoon sugar
1 to 2 teaspoons powdered instant coffee
1/2 cup milk
2 cups vanilla ice cream
Directions:
1. Place water, cocoa, sugar and instant coffee in blender container. Cover; blend briefly on low speed. Add milk.

2. Cover; blend on high speed until thoroughly blended. Add ice cream. Cover; blend until smooth. Serve immediately. About three 6-ounce servings.

Yummy!

Biblical Womanhood

--Courtney

2 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I'm personally not a coffee drinker, but I know several people (including hubby) that would love this drink!!

Lisa Knight said...

I sold similar in our ice cream shop. While I think I drank more than I sold, we did find them to be extrememly popular! These & Peanut Butter Milkshakes...yumm