Friday, March 16, 2007

Frugal Friday!

It's Frugal Friday hosted by Mrs. Crystal at Biblical Womanhood

My Frugal Friday tip is Easy Peanut Butter cookies with only 4 ingredients.

1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla

Preheat oven to 350^.Blend all ingredients, mix well until thoroughly mixed. Drop by rounded tablespoon on to a greased cookie sheet. Make fork marks on top by crossing the marks. Cook until spread out and not shiny. These will come out of the oven slightly gooey. When they cool, they are cookie consistency. Yummy! Enjoy!

For more great Frugal Friday tips, visit Mrs. Crystal at Biblical Womanhood

--Courtney

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Wow, these look easy! My son has been bugging me for PB cookies. If I have enough PB in the house (we practically devour the stuff), I think I'll try to make these today!
Thanks!