Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Wednesday!!!

Hi Ya'll!
I am quite happy to be back in the blogosphere!

As you know, today is WFMW hosted by Mrs. Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer

My WFMW tip is storing curly ribbon. As many of you know, storing curly ribbon can be a major fiasco. The ribbon can get all tangled p if not stored properly. We use a tension rod to store ours. Take your tension rod, put your spools of ribbon onto it, and put it back up. We have stored ours in our laundry room and also our closets. You can also hang scissors by a length of ribbon as well to keep them from disappearing.

For more WFMW tips, visit Mrs. Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer

Scripture Meditation:
Romans 3:23
"For all have sinned, and fallen short of the glory of God."
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

Have a great day!
Courtney
W.W.J.D.

2 comments:

SimplyAmusingDesigns.com said...

A tension rod! Who'd have thunk it? This would also be a great idea for all those rolls of ribbon I have for crafts and sewing! Thanks!

Maiden Of Virtue said...

Thank-you for visiting my blog!