Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My First WFMW


Today it is Works For Me Wednesday hosted by Mrs. Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer

My WFMW Tip is a time saver! In our house, shoes take too long to put into each little bin in a shoe caddy. For a child, this is too difficult and time taking, and the shoes will most likely not make it into its place, triggering long hours of shoe finding when they are needed. Instead of caddies, my sister and I use a box to keep our shoes in. All we have to do is toss the shoe into the box, rather than having to place each individual shoe into the caddy. Not only is it easier for little ones, most adult sized shoes do not fit in a caddy, and it saves time!

For more WFMW Tips, check out:
Rocks In My Dryer

Courtney, Posting for:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We do this as well, although the bin or box often overflows (10 of us here).

On The Path To Manhood said...

Wow! what a good idea! I Think I
Am going to use that in my kids rooms when I am older ;)